Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Howl-O-Ween



Everyone is so excited around here about tonight's big events...we will be happily haunting our neighborhood streets. This year we are using the UNDERDOG theme. My nephew Jack is going as the owner of Underdog, Lil'Bitz (my little Beagle mix) is starring as Underdog herself, I will Underdog's Mom, and John is the Dad. This plan was given to me by my amazing Jack. I even made his costume this year: I created a T-Shirt that has the drawing of Lil'Bitz (right image) on the front...He loves it so much that he wants to wear his "Underdog" outfit everywhere. I am sure that people think that we are the weirdest clan of people. Oh, well let them stare...it is just because they are jealous. Can't wait to go stir up some yummy sweets! Happy Tricks & Treats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, thank you for joining in on the painting draw. So looking forward to the 16th this month.
What a cool outfit on your dog!