Monday, October 29, 2007

Art Goddess


This composition came to me when I saw the collage posting that Suzi Blu put up for the group to use for the Muse Project. I have always been in touch with my Art Goddess and she provides direction for where my art will be going for the moment. I grew up watching my mother paint in front of me. I would sit quietly for hours at a time…waiting for her next stroke of paint to be applied to her canvas. I always knew that my life would not be complete without ART in it. However, I just can’t make up my mind on what medium is my favorite so I just keep experimenting with them all. My Art Goddess pushes me to keep going strong and to never forget that it is okay to make a mistake…just keep going. Her message is clear: DON’T FORGET TO STOP & CREATE!

No comments: